Many Dentists who already have an amalgam separator in their practice are coming to the realization the filter based system installed by their service company is high maintenance and costing them hundreds or even thousands of dollars a year. With the release of the EPA Regulation, many amalgam separator manufacturers are now heavily advertising to the US Dental Industry. Dental Professionals are now becoming aware that there are more options in amalgam separation, many of which have better technology, requires NO maintenance, have a longer service life, and are less expensive than the old filter-based systems.
Change in the Industry
The M.A.R.S LibertyBOSS amalgam separator is quickly becoming the leader in amalgam separation across North America. Many U.S. Dental Service and Supply Companies are dropping the old filter based technology to upgrade and replace them with the LibertyBOSS as they recognize it is the better option for their customers. For over 12 years, the LibertyBOSS has been a leader in Canada with the Canadian Dental Practices being required to have an amalgam separator since the early 2000’s. Now that U.S. Dental Industry has understood the need for amalgam separators, M.A.R.S will be focusing their efforts on supplying the needs of the U.S. market.
Amalgam Separator Upgrade Kit
M.A.R.S and our Trusted Distributors have worked together to fulfill a major need in the American Dental Industry, the need for an easy Amalgam Separator Upgrade Kit. The Upgrade Kit allows Dentists to easily install their amalgam separator without many tools or technical understanding. The Upgrade kit includes the following;
– M.A.R.S LibertyBOSS for up to 3 years, NO Maintenance, NO Filters (Value $1,174)
– One year supply of PowerLINZ Evacuation Line Cleaner* (Value $136.95)
– All the parts needed for a standard amalgam separator installation (Value ≠ $100)
– Installation video with step by step instructions for installation
– Two Revenue Generating Programs;
- FREE Advertising as an Environmentally Friendly Dental Practice
- M.A.R.S Method Infection Control/ Marketing Program
– Certificate of Compliance – Written Guarantee of Compliance
– Automatic Compliance Reminder at the end of the LibertyBOSS Service Life
– Shipping and Recycling at the end of the LibertyBOSS Service Life
The M.A.R.S Amalgam Separator Upgrade Kit will be coming in two options; Wet-Vacuum Upgrade Kit and Dry-Vacuum Upgrade Kit. Both Upgrade Kits will have the MSRP is $1,310.95 and will be available to the U.S. market in early 2018. If you are looking for our standard LibertyBOSS, without the Upgrade Kit, it will still be available through all of our distributors at the MSRP $1,174.
*One case of PowerLINZ will service a two-chair practice for one year
Watch this video to learn more:
Greater New York Conference
M.A.R.S will be displaying both versions of the Upgrade Kit at the Greater New York Dental Conference at booth 1032. Please stay tuned to our next blog which will be discussing the Greater New York Dental Conference and the Trusted M.A.R.S Distributors who will be attending.