About the LibertyBOSS Amalgam Separator
LibertyBOSS Amalgam Separator (“BOSS”) service life is as follows:
1-3 chairs – up to 36 Months
4-9 chairs – up to 24 Months
10+ chairs – up to 12 Months
Tested at both 750 ml/minute and 1L/minute dental wastewater flow rates, the “BOSS” easily handles your current performance capacity and will accommodate any future peak flows. Its giant sludge chamber offers maximum capacity.
Features of a “BOSS” Amalgam Separator
World-Class Performance Certification
American Dental Association (ADA) tested at 99.4%, ISO 11143 certified at 99.9%, and is the only separator in the world to receive the Canadian Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) certification under license from Environment Canada for over 99% separation.The “BOSS” amalgam separator uses an ion exchange formulation that has been proven to remove solid and aqueous mercury at over 99%, month after month; under real dental operatory conditions of 750 ml/minute (the average dental chair uses approximately 50 to 70 ml/minute).
Built for Real-Life Conditions
Benefits of a LibertyBOSS Amalgam Separator (“BOSS”)
• The unit is certified at greater than 99% separation (ISO 11143 and ADA).
• The “BOSS” is never opened in the dental facility – this eliminates any cross contamination of the office environment by released airborne pathogens.
• The “BOSS” is made of low density polyethylene for strength and durability.
• The “BOSS” has a sludge capacity of over 1 gallon.
• Our ion chelating media bed with more than 25 ounces of media – This media is key to the removal of fine particulate in order to achieve over 99% separation.
• The “BOSS” can easily accommodate 16 dental chairs for up to 12 months and some applications with pre-filters are running as many as 24 chairs through the M.A.R.S “BOSS”.
• The maximum rinse rate for the “BOSS” is 34 liters/minute.
• Large 1 ½” fittings and flexible hose attach to the existing plumbing, always maximizing flow rate. The system is designed to never compromise the suction and to minimize any stress on the vacuum pump.
• No hard plumbing! No wall brackets! Small 12″ diameter footprint for ease of installation in confined spaces.
• The “BOSS” separators exceed all provincial and city water department requirements for amalgam separation.
• All confirmed installations are supplied with a M.A.R.S. Bio-Med Certificate of Compliance (upon request).
LibertyBOSS Amalgam Separator (“BOSS”) Warranty
• Replacement of your defective unit with either a new or equivalent model at no charge. This will not change the original service life renewal date.
• Modified or repaired by anyone other than a M.A.R.S. Bio-Med technician or their expressly authorized representative
• Damage resulting from improper connection to equipment of other manufacturers
• Operated outside of environmental specifications for the product, including unauthorized evacuation line asepsis productsThis Warranty does not cover:Costs incurred in the shipping of the product to M.A.R.S. Bio-Med Processes Inc., nor costs related to customs, taxes, tariffs, insurance, etc.
Damage or improper operation caused by the failure to follow the operating instructions provided with the product
Possible adjustments to the product which can be performed by the customer (i.e. minor tightening of screw clamps).”M.A.R.S.” is responsible for the freight charges only for the return of the equipment from the factory to the customer.
No other warranty is expressed or implied. M.A.R.S Bio-Med Processes Inc. specifically disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose or use.This Warranty is non-transferable and applies solely to the original purchase and installation and does not extend to subsequent owners of the LibertyBOSS (unless “M.A.R.S.” has been informed of the change of ownership). The extent of “M.A.R.S.”‘ liability under this limited warranty is the repair or replacement provided above at the sole discretion of M.A.R.S Bio-Med Processes Inc. In no event shall “M.A.R.S.”‘ liability exceed the purchase price paid by the purchaser. Under no circumstances shall M.A.R.S Bio-Med Processes be liable for any loss, direct, indirect, incidental, foreseen, unforeseen, special or consequential damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this product, whether based on contract, tort, or any other legal theory.